Colorado Capitol Watch - hundreds of bills, thousands of votes in seconds
Colorado Capitol Watch makes the Colorado General Assembly quick and easy to follow. Track the Colorado House of Representatives and Colorado State Senate. Bills, amendments, legislators, votes, money, hearings - it's all here at Colorado Capitol Watch!
By Tessa Cheek on Mar 26, 2015 02:39 pm
Funding the felony DUI
With only $5 million in new spending available to each legislative . . .
Read the full article »
Articles of Interest (archives)
- March 25, 2015: Felony DUI bill moves forward at state Capitol »
- March 13, 2015: Proposed law waives governmental immunity for some school violence »
- March 13, 2015: Glittery and unusual, IUD jewelry is fashionable at Colorado Capitol »
- March 13, 2015: Chatter: Thurlow votes excite recall talk »
- March 13, 2015: Call, House GOP state chair race down to final hours »
- March 13, 2015: Protesters greet Bennet launch »
- March 13, 2015: Proposed bill would allow startups to sell stock to investors »
- March 13, 2015: Colorado youth survey on sex, drugs on hold »