Colorado Capitol Watch - hundreds of bills, thousands of votes in seconds
Colorado Capitol Watch makes the Colorado General Assembly quick and easy to follow. Track the Colorado House of Representatives and Colorado State Senate. Bills, amendments, legislators, votes, money, hearings - it's all here at Colorado Capitol Watch!
Tessa Cheek, The Colorado Independent
Tuesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee gave hesitant bipartisan support to HB 1031, a bill that once proposed to ban powdered alcohol but that now only proposes to make it temporarily . . .
Read the full article »
Articles of Interest (archives)
- February 27, 2015: Colorado bill to register marijuana caregivers passes committee »
- February 27, 2015: Group backs off plan to put fracking ban on ballot »
- February 27, 2015: Democrats reject crack down on bonuses for health exchange executives »
- February 25, 2015: House speaker calls oil and gas report disappointing, may push ballot initiative »
- February 25, 2015: Colorado oil, gas task force sends 9 measures on to governor's desk »
- February 25, 2015: New poll shows Gov. Hickenlooper back on top with Colorado voters »
- February 25, 2015: D60 asks for restored funding »
- February 25, 2015: Colorado lawmakers consider stricter snow tire requirements »