Colorado Capitol Watch - hundreds of bills, thousands of votes in seconds
Colorado Capitol Watch is the premier legislature tracking platform in the state. Spend your time on what counts; leave the routine to us. Easy to use and absolutely professional, CCW adds a gold dome's worth of value to your legislative work.
Democrats lost one more state senator, Sen. Evie Hudak (SD-19) from north Jeffco, who resigned before the end of a recall signature gathering effort. Unsurprisingly, Recall Evie Hudak followers showed up at the legislator’s press conference and then held their own.
Read the full article »
Articles of Interest (archives)
- July 31, 2013: Is it a recall or is it Giron v Rivera »
- July 31, 2013: Chieftain Newsroom Execs Sign Giron Recall Petitions, Blasted for ‘Ethics Conflict’ »
- June 19, 2013: Giron vows not to resign »
- June 19, 2013: Colorado Senate President John Morse recall petitions certified Read more: Colorado Senate President John Morse recall petitions certified »
- June 19, 2013: State verifies signatures for recall; Morse files protest »
- June 05, 2013: Hickenlooper signs bill to double rural renewable-energy floor »
- June 05, 2013: Gov. Hickenlooper signs Executive Order, issues signing statement related to SB13-252 »
- May 29, 2013: New law seeks clarity on Colo. prison sentences »