Colorado Capitol Watch - hundreds of bills, thousands of votes in seconds
Colorado Capitol Watch provides gold dome service to track bills, legislators, votes, and campaigns across the state. We hold data on General Sessions from 2008. We welcome individual subscribers for our Standard Subscription
. Our Premier Subscription
for lobbyists, organizations, and associations offers bill and vote trackers, scorecards, bio pages with news and donor information on state house candidates, and ongoing campaign analysis during the election season. We welcome you to Colorado Capitol Watch.
In the long story short tradition, the majority party has more fun. So far, 568 bills are, or have been, in the hopper. The Governor has signed 129 bills. The two chambers have PIed 133 bills. Of the 133 PIed bills, 84 had only GOP . . .
Read the full article »
Articles of Interest (archives)
- April 18, 2014: Legislative committee passes new restrictions on marijuana edibles »
- April 18, 2014: Legislature passes foreclosure fixes, bills headed to governor's desk »
- April 18, 2014: Much drama over bills on fracking, abortion, labor rights, recalls, red-light cameras »
- April 18, 2014: How Will Kopp’s New Momentum Affect Race For Governor? »
- April 18, 2014: Lawmakers consider rules to help reduce marijuana edibles overdoses »
- April 17, 2014: Colorado Senate Democrats spike abortion bill »
- April 17, 2014: The great legislative debate: peaches v cantaloupes »
- April 17, 2014: Recall helped Sen. George Rivera, but tough general election awaits »